Women who suffer from depression, fatty liver, high cholesterol level, pre-diabetes and gall bladder problems may struggle to lose weight and stay healthy.
Unexplained weight gain has been linked to hormonal imbalances. As women grow older, they are more likely to experience this problem.
WHY HORMONES NEED TO BE RESET
Each hormone in our bodies is like a key which needs to turn a lock to be able to do its work. The “locks” are actually receptor sites. Various inflammations can affect the receptors and that is why some hormones may become ineffective.
Some of the hidden reasons why the receptor sites are ineffective are:
- “ Grain Drain” from wheat, rye, barley, and corn based products (which are usually genetically modified, to add insult to injury)
- Constant exposure to xenoestrogens (estrogen mimics) in our diet, environment, and even our personal care products
- Meat, dairy and eggs from animals treated with growth hormones
- Sugar, alcohol and caffeine intake (coffee, black tea, green tea, and white tea)
- High fructose intake (even from natural foods like unsweetened applesauce and tomatoes)
- Stress, EMFs (electromagnetic frequencies) and sleep deprivation
GIVE YOURSELF A PERSONAL HORMONE TUNE-UP
Making some easy changes in your each day recurring can definitely help preserve hormonal balance, permitting you to take charge of your weight and health.
read on to find out about critical hormones in ladies’s our bodies that ought to be balanced to be wholesome and feel properly.
Estrogen a hundred and one
Estrogen is an particularly critical hormone. whilst it isn’t balanced with the related hormone progesterone, this imbalance can reason water retention, reminiscence loss, and migraine headaches. An hormonal imbalance may additionally cause fats accumulation across the hips and thighs. sooner or later, it can accelerate the getting older procedure.
TUNE-UP TRICKS FOR CLEAN ESTROGEN RECEPTORS
- Topical Progesterone crème can act against estrogen dominance.
- Avoid copper-rich foods like nuts, seeds, avocados, chocolate and shell fish. Copper is proven to be closely linked with estrogen so women who use copper IUDs or birth control pills are more likely to have problems with estrogen dominance.
- Also always wash your fruits and vegetables well to clean them from herbicides, estrogen-mimicking pesticides and fungicides.
- You must stop re-heating food in plastic containers, and drink water from glass bottle or stainless steel not from plastic one.
- Don’t use personal care products that contain endocrine disruptors like parabens and phthalates.
- Defeat excess estrogen by using two tablespoons of lignin-rich toasted cold milled flax seeds every day. Sprinkle it on your food or put it in your smoothies.
- Season soup, stew, chili or other bean dishes with 2-3 cardamom seeds. Cardamom has an amazing ability to cleanse and detoxify the liver, which is crucial for hormone balancing.
- Control the estrogen metabolism by supplementing with DIM (diindolylmethane). Take 100 mg two times a day with meals.
WHAT ABOUT INSULIN LEVELS?
When we consume excessive amounts of alcohol, sugar, and caffeine, our insulin levels may rise. Unhealthy meals and high levels of fat intake can also increase blood sugar levels, overloading receptor sites and accelerating the accumulation of fat.
Insulin resistance occurs when the receptors are blocked, causing high blood sugar levels and high triglycerides, too.
If you have problems with weight gain, intense and frequent hunger, lacking focus or motivation, problems with concentration, anxious feelings, or fatigue, then it is time to clean up your insulin receptor sites.
TUNE-UP TRICKS FOR CLEAN INSULIN RECEPTORS
- Drink a glass of water with one teaspoon of raw apple cider vinegar during every meal. The acidity of ACV slows down the digestion of carbohydrates, potentially lowering blood sugar levels up to 30%!
- First thing in the morning, drink hot lemon water instead of a cup of coffee. Drinking coffee while fasting is associated with increased insulin levels and decreased insulin sensitivity, according to the The American Diabetes Association.
- Chromium is an important mineral for blood sugar regulation, but is usually deficient in our diet. The UNI KEY Weight Loss Formula contains 400 mg of chromium, helping insulin to work quickly and more efficiently.
- Use stevia instead of sugar in drinks, smoothies, and baking. Stevia is a naturally sweet-tasting herb that does not cause increased blood sugar level.
- Add cinnamon, cloves, bay leaves, and coriander to your meals, all of which can metabolize sugar.
WHAT DOES LEPTIN DO?
The hormone of satiety is known as leptin. If you feel hungry soon after you have consumed your meal then you probably have clogged leptin receptors. The problem is worsened if you consume high amounts of fructose instead of healthy fats.
TUNE-UP TRICKS FOR CLEAN LEPTIN RECEPTORS
- To solve the problem, you need to avoid food rich in fructose because it stimulates the appetite, including processed food and drinks. Less dangerous options are agave syrup, tomatoes and unsweetened apple sauce.
- Consume protein within 30 minutes after waking up. Drink a plant-based protein smoothie, as it is scientifically proven to clean leptin receptors.
- Reactivate leptin receptor sensitivity by consuming omega fatty acids 3, 6, and 9. Black currant seed oil is rich in all of these essential fats that boost the metabolism, fight inflammation, and make your hair, skin, and fingernails shiny.
CORTISOL, THE STRESS HORMONE
The hormone cortisol is activated by stress, sleep deprivation and EMF exposure. Just a single night of improper sleep can raise cortisol levels by 45%! A stressful situation at work is enough to overload cortisol receptors in just a few minutes. Often, use of wireless devices also triggers excessive cortisol production, with the creation of over 20 heat-shock proteins. Excessive cortisol levels are linked with fat accumulation around the midsection, low immunity, tissue destruction, salt and sugar cravings, and inflammation.
TUNE-UP TRICKS FOR CLEAN CORTISOL RECEPTORS
- Consume coffee with one tablespoon of coconut oil and vanilla whey protein. Black coffee on an empty stomach increases blood sugar levels, which also increases cortisol levels. Adding a little healthy fat and protein can prevent the cortisol level from rising.
- Practice yoga and meditation. These stress-relieving activities are known to lower cortisol levels.
- Don’t use electronic devices one hour before bed. EMFs affect the body on a biological level, increasing cortisol levels as well. Try reading a book instead of watching TV.
HORMONES IN THE THYROID GLAND
The thyroid gland is very important. Inactive or underactive thyroid glands can cause problems with depression, joint pain, constipation, fatigue, impaired memory, dry skin, cold hands and feet, weak fingernails, and hair loss.
TUNE-UP TRICKS FOR CLEAN THYROID HORMONE RECEPTORS
The thyroid gland is an important organ responsible for the production of numerous hormones. An inactive or underactive thyroid may cause problems such as depression, joint pain, loss of memory, constipation, fatigue, cold hands and feet, brittle nails and hair loss.
- Avoid consuming grains that contain gluten which can harm your hormone production. Wheat, spelt, rye, kamut, oats, couscous, barley and tritcale should be avoided. Consume gluten-free grains such as millet, teff, buckwheat, brown and wild rice, quinoa and amaranth;
- Use coconut oil for cooking and baking, as it contains medium-chain fatty acids which can boost your thyroid function;
- Run T3, T4, reverse T3 and TSH tests to evaluate the levels of your thyroid hormones.
HUMAN GROWN HORMONE
Human Growth Hormone (HGH) is not only responsible for growing- it plays a major role in bone strengthening and protects the heart as we grow older. The bad news is that once you turn 40, HGH production reduces by 14% every 10 years! The problem becomes even worse by excess amount of HGH in meat, dairy, and eggs which are often treated with growth hormone rBST. This unnatural hormone can deceive our bodies into producing less of our own natural HGH. Symptoms of low HGH are: muscle loss depression, depression, anxiety, high body fat percentage, anxiety, low libido and high blood pressure.
TUNE-UP TRICKS FOR CLEAN HGH RECEPTORS
- Consume Montmorency tart cherries. They are rich in melatonin. Italian researchers discovered that when participants took 5 mg of melatonin at night before bed, they increased their HGH levels by up to 157%. So, drink ¼ cup of tart cherry juice diluted with 1 cup of water between 7 p.m. and 9 p.m.
- Do an interval training exercise program. Try combining short periods of high intensity training with longer periods of low to moderately intense training. It can increase HGH production by more than 500%!
- Ground yourself. The revolutionary Earthing “technology” naturally increases melatonin levels and at the same time it lowers cortisol level and eliminates inflammation.
- Eliminate dairy. Although most of the milk labels claim that cows were not treated with rBST, many other dairy products are not claiming the same – think butter, yogurt, sour cream, cheese, and coffee creamer. Keep the synthetic growth hormones away from your plate!
- Consume only organic meat and eggs. USDA organic standards do not allow the use of growth hormone in animals.
THE DAILY DETOX
Besides contributing to weight gain, excess fat can also contain harmful toxins. This means that by reducing weight and melting fat, it will release toxins in our blood stream. These toxins are very dangerous and must be eliminated quickly.
- Add 2 cups of baking soda and 2 cups of sea salt in a bathtub full of hot water, then soak in it until the water is cooled down. Next, get out and put a towel around you and don’t shower in the next 4 hours. The hot water will bring the toxins on your skin’s surface and during this time, a process called osmosis will clean the toxins from your body;
- Increase your fiber intake by consuming more flax and chia seeds. They contain high levels of soluble and insoluble fiber which will bind to the toxins and eliminate them;
- Drink half of your weight in water every day. We suggest drinking cran-water, a tasty drink made of cranberries and water which will hydrate your lymphatic system and remove toxins from your body;
- The Liver Lovin’ Formula contains taurine, which the liver uses to produce bile. Bile is vital for the elimination of all kinds of toxins and heavy metals from the body;
- Use activated charcoal to remove toxins from your body.