This protein coconut cookie is not only tasty, but also helps boost your metabolism and burn fat. Have some for breakfast today!
- 1.5 cups coconut flakes
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- ½ cup protein-powder (make sure it’s high-quality)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1/8 cup of water
Preheat your oven to 300 °F Chop up the seeds. You can always use nuts instead of sunflower seeds.
Combine the ingredients in a bowl, and work them well. If your mixture is too crumbly, add another tablespoon of cold-pressed coconut oil and water. Use a measuring cup to get cookies with equal size.
Line them on a cookie tray, and flatten carefully. You should get about 18 cookies. Bake your cookies for 15 minutes.
- Can use 2 cups coconut shreds if you do not have/want sunflower seeds.
- Can use any other kind of nut or seed
- You can use any flavored or unflavored protein powder to change up the flavor.
- You can put the coconut whipped cream recipe in between to make an incredible coconut cookie sandwich!