You can use different techniques to remove facial hair like waxing, plucking, shaving, but you do not get the desired results. If you constantly shave your facial hair, there are high chances that your hair will grow much faster, while plucking and waxing can make your skin sensitive.
These are the most common causes of facial hair:
- Hormonal imbalance;
- Post-pregnancy hormonal changes;
- Some medications;
- Irregular menstrual cycle.
Remedy # 1
- ½ bowl of milk;
- ½ bowl of chickpea flour;
- 1 tsp of fresh milk;
- 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
How to prepare it: mix all of the ingredients in a bowl and apply the paste on the affected area. Let it act for 25 minutes, let it dry and then remove it by rubbing the palms in the opposite direction of your hair growth. It might get slightly irritated, but it is effective.
Remedy # 2
- 4 tbsp. of lemon juice;
- 1 tbsp. of honey;
- 1 bowl of peeled and crushed tomatoes;
- 1 bowl of mashed yellow lentils soaked overnight and made into a paste.
How to prepare it: mix the ingredients into a bowl and apply it on your face. Let it act for 20 minutes and repeat the process described above.